Teeth need a lot of attention right from the time milk teeth begin to grow. As the age increases, it becomes important to take care of teeth, so that they do not become weak and do not fall from the gums or get decayed. Sometimes, inadvertently, children do not take of their teeth and once they face adulthood the problems aggravate.
Today, among most of the adults, the teeth problem is far worse as compared to children. It is due to the negligence, during the growing years. However, it is pardonable if the teeth problems get carried forward to adulthood. But, teeth get damaged beyond repair once people get old.
Hence one of the prime requirements if anyone who have been cursed with bad dentistry, is to get those braces fitted, at the earliest. Dental braces are made and customised as per the requirements of the patients by Orthodontists.
It is important for adults to face the world with a smile. The smile on the face comes with dental braces that are used on teeth, which is used to correct the alignment. The alignment is very important for:
- Dental Braces are used to have perfect smile
- To accentuate expressions on the face
- To chew properly, without hurting the tongue and other oral parts.
- To pronounce words correctly
- Dental Braces are also used to have a good throw of words which are not blurred
- Researchers have proved that the dental braces are used to strengthening of the teeth, where an adult might grow plaque, if the teeth are misaligned. Dental braces help in the total obstruction of letting plaque cause damage to the teeth.
- Adults, who have bad teeth and are especially prone to suffering from painful headaches and ear pains. There are numerous other problems such as swelling and pain on the face. This can be entirely remedied by using dental braces.
- To have stronger teeth will eventually result in people living longer without the teeth becoming brittle and weak. Dental braces help is strengthening of the tooth from its canal.
- To help prevent tooth decay
- To help prevent already existing gaps from getting wider.
Responsibilities Towards Dental Braces:
To visit the dentist or the Orthodontist, once in every 3 weeks to have the braces checked. This is to ensure on the efficacy of the dental braces.
To use the most effective toothpaste and to brush the teeth twice in a day with a fluoride based toothpaste.
It is important to monitor what is eaten as certain sticky food items might result in spoiling the tooth and the chewing of certain hard food items might make teeth loose, which will defeat the purpose of fixing dental braces.
There are various types of dental braces. They are:
Regular Braces: These are the most common type of dental braces, that use very normal pressure on the teeth of the adults. These are usually wired to the front of the teeth and the dentist tightens them once in every 4-6 weeks. Because, over time, the braces tend to get loose due to the movement of the jaws. This is made out of metal and is generally very affordable.
Other Braces : These are those braces which are non metallic. Sometimes, people who are conscious about how they look may not like the texture and the quality of general braces. Other braces are not like the regular dental braces, hence braces in ceramic and porcelain are made to make the braces.
Aligners : Aligners are not like the usual dental braces. These are transparent and are not tied to the teeth. These are lighter and are detachable. One may even brush through the teeth using toothpastes. Most of the aligners even come with a warranty.
If you want that smile to last for a lifetime, without any decadence in the quality of teeth, it is an absolute must to add a pair of dental braces to the teeth. In order to explore all the ways of enhancing the quality of teeth and to make the jawline perfect for other health benefits.
Please visit GA Dental for further queries.
About Dr. Gowtham Kattamuri
Dr. Gowtham has done his BDS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2006 and MDS – Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics from Dr. MGR Medical University in 2010. He is a skilled Endodontist with an experience of over 10 years. Dr. Gowtham is specialized in replacement of teeth, Root Canal, Braces, Dental Implants, prosthetics for maxillofacial defects such as artificial eye, ear, nose and orbital defects, Smile Makeovers with laminates, Zirconia, veneers metal free ceramics. He also performs general dental procedures such as restorations and extractions. He also is trained as an International Patient Coordinator.
ABOUT THE CLINIC:
GA Dental Clinics is a standout amongst the all the famous dental hospitals in Hyderabad, owing to the world class infrastructure it has, and the utility of leading edge technology at the clinic. Besides its unique infrastructure and highly qualified specialists, GA Dental Clinic in Hyderabad believes in delivering services at par with global standards.