Toothless smiles are cute, aren’t they?
But imagine that you’re in your prime years and your Facebook display picture has you grinning, but with a missing tooth.
Doesn’t seem THAT cute now, does it?
Now, for children and older adults, losing teeth is a natural process. But, when a tooth is lost due to external factors such as dental illness or trauma, it becomes critical that the missing tooth be replaced.
How Do You Lose Your teeth?
It’s not just a fall or accident that can knock your teeth off. There are several other reasons why you might be missing a tooth. They are:
- Tooth decay
- Gum disease
- Root canal failure
- Tooth injury
- Excessive wear and tear
- Congenital defects
- Temporomandibular joint disorder
You would be well aware that dental implants are by far the best and the most recommended solution for this. But even when it comes to implants, the results are not instant. Now, if you are thinking of seeking Google’s help to figure out of there’s a quicker way of getting this done, then you do not need to budge from this page.
You can have teeth in just 72 hours! Doesn’t that sound exciting?
You can thanks Strategic Dental Implants for that.
Wondering what exactly is that? Read on.
What Is Strategic Basal Implant?
This is a new invention when it comes to dental implantology as it does not consume more time. With Strategic Dental Implants, you can have your smile back in just three days. In this case the teeth are removed (in case you have a dental problem that requires them to be extracted) and the implants are fixed within the same day.
- The implant is planned only after the evaluation of the bone using OPG and CBCT.
- On the first day the the extraction of the teeth and placement of implants take place
- On the second day there is a trail of metal framework
- On the third day the permanent teeth are fixed
Advantages Of Strategic Basal Implant
- It can treat patients when no bone is present. It does not require procedures like bone grafting.
- Patients have their teeth fixed in 72 hours immediately after removal of the old one.
- Only one single surgery is necessary
- High success rates.
- There is a lesser chance of infection around the implants.
- Minimal or zero swelling can be seen as it is a keyhole surgery
- Patients can have their smile back in just 3 days
- The entire procedure is quick, comfortable and safe.
- Implants are placed immediately after the tooth is extracted
- Even people who smoke or have diabetes can undergo this procedure
The implant remains for many years, if it is properly taken care. So there is no need to worry over a missing tooth as there are dentists who can help you out by fixing it, that too in just three days. You can be free from all the dental problems and get back to normal life very quickly. If you are also looking for this option GA Dental is here to provide you a new smile in your life. Lose your teeth today you can have your teeth back the next day!
About Dr. Gowtham Kattamuri:
Dr. Gowtham has done his BDS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2006 and MDS – Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics from Dr. MGR Medical University in 2010. He is a skilled Endodontist with an experience of over 10 years. Dr. Gowtham is specialized in replacement of teeth, Root Canal, Braces, Dental Implants, prosthetics for maxillofacial defects such as artificial eye, ear, nose and orbital defects, Smile Makeovers with laminates, Zirconia, veneers metal free ceramics. He also performs general dental procedures such as restorations and extractions. He also is trained as an International Patient Coordinator.
About the Clinic:
GA Dental Clinics is a standout amongst the all the famous dental hospitals in Hyderabad, owing to the world-class infrastructure it has, and the utility of leading-edge technology at the clinic. Besides its unique infrastructure and highly qualified specialists, GA Dental clinic in Hyderabad believes in delivering services at par with global standards.